A new online court booking system, to replace our paper booking sheets, started in March 2015
Please note you need to be a member on with the Club on Clubspark.
HOW TO USE ONLINE COURT BOOKING
Go to this link
1) Sign in. There are several ways in. The first time you will have to answer a few basic registration-type questions.
2) You will arrive at a booking sheet. Select a court, time and date and just book it. You can book up to 14 days in advance.
3) You will be sent an email reminder.
4) Bookmark the website for future use.
It should be as straight forward as that! Any problems?
1) In the first instance look at the very easy to understand user manual here:
2) Contact the following email address and we will try to help:
We look forward to seeing you on court!
Floodlight tokens are now free for any members.
The tokens are in a pot next to the lights in the hut. Hut keys can be purchased from Rachel Nesbit or will be for sale in the Sports and Social Club on Fridays and Saturdays. One token will keep the lights on for 35 minutes after that another will need to be inserted. The lights have to be off by 10pm with respect to our neighbours.